Getman underground concrete transport vehicles are purpose-built to maintain maximum reliability and uptime in harsh underground environments, delivering concrete where it is needed when it is needed. Purpose-built concrete transport vehicles are critical to ground support functions and construction works, and contribute to development and production advances by supporting shotcrete applications.
Getman’s A64 HD R 60 features a horizontal drum mixer with 4.6 m3 (6 yd3) concrete transport capacity, and an optional drum tilt mechanism to enhance concrete discharge on inclines and declines. Getman Remixers include variable-speed hydraulically driven drums with bidirectional drum rotation, separate rotation speed and rotation on/off controls for optimal discharge control. A64 HD Remixers also come standard with an onboard high-pressure wash down package, and are available with either an admixture transfer package or a form oil spray package for enhanced utilization.
A64 HD concrete transport vehicles maximize worker comfort and safety by providing multi-directional seating for the operator, enabling forward-facing for forward tramming, and side-facing for reverse tramming. An optional built-in back-up camera enhances safety for both mine personnel and equipment, while additional work area lighting illuminates the rear working area for optimal safety.
- 4.6 m³ (6 yd³) mixer drum; 5.7 m³ (7.5 yd³) water fill
- Discharge height 1381mm (54 in)
- Hydraulically tilting drum with discharge height range of 1381 mm to 1973 mm (54 in to 78 in)
- Variable speed hydraulic drive ranging from 0 to 15 rpm
- Dual hatch fill
- Ladder and walkway with safety rail access to both sides of the remixer drum
- Two (2) LED lights mounted to illuminate work area
- 189 L (50 gal) water tank, high-pressure wash with hose reel and wand
Remixer Package Options
- Form oil spray-down package with 189 L (50 gal) tank and hose reel
- Admixture transfer package with 170 L (45 gal) stainless steel tank and transfer pump
A64 HD R 60 Specification Sheet (Updated: Sept 17, 2014)
A64 HD R 60 Drawing Sheet (Updated: Nov 4, 2013)
Concrete Spraying & Transport Catalog (Updated: Jan 20, 2014)