Getman A64 Boom Trucks are designed to provide safe and reliable boom and basket trucks for performing a variety of tasks throughout underground operations. Getman Boom trucks are optimized to provide maximum coverage areas and capacities, and are purpose built for the harsh conditions found in underground mining.
Getman Boom trucks are fully tested for stability to protect worker safety, and can include additional safety features including emergency lowering packages, fire suppression activation in the man basket and truck start-stop in the man basket.
Man Lift Package
- Getman 2-1300 telescopic boom with 3550 mm (140 in) hydraulic extension
- Counterbalance valves
- 7.6 m x 10.3 m (25 ft x 34 ft) face coverage based on 2140 mm (7 ft) man reach
- Dual boom and basket controls mounted at the boom turret and in man basket
- Self-leveling, non-rotating man basket with 590 kg (1300 lb) capacity
- Non-skid deck
- Fall arrest tie-offs
- Engine start and engine stop in man basket
- Fire suppression actuator in man basket
- Two 762 mm (30 in) hydraulic stabilizers with internal pilot check valves on engine frame
- Two fold-down hydraulic stabilizer with internal pilot check valves on rear frame
- Optional emergency boom lowering package (electric powered hydraulic)